Please try the following:
- Drag Graham Taylor and most of the Aston Villa team into the Recycle Bin.
- Click the Refresh Season button, or try again next year.
- If you typed Villa Park in address in the Address bar, make sure that it is a Premiership club and it smells alright.
- To check your league position and team morale settings, click the Premiership menu, and then click Club Options. On the Here's Hoping tab, click Division. The tick box labeled "Premiership Club" should be un-ticked.
- If your motley Club has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your games and replay the five goals scored against you by Birmingham City this season in Media Player.
If you would like Windows to try and detect quality football in the city of Birmingham, click St. Andrews before it's too late.
- Some clubs need to hospitalise over-rated, bald-headed, violent numbskull strikers who put the nut on decent players. Click on the Help menu and then click Dion Dublin to determine if any clubs are prepared to send an ambulance round to Robbie Savage's house for him.
- If you are trying to return to the Premier league, make sure your squad can support it. Click the Fools menu, and then click Enckleman. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the 'easy goals for Birmingham City' section and check settings for a statement by Peter, i.e. "I have a dog named Steve Bruce, but that doesn't prove anything."
- Click the Back button to find the best football Club in Birmingham.
Cannot find Premiership or DNS Error. Try searching again under 'Nationwide League'.